Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Friday, June 10, 2005

In the Beginning...

A blog, a blog, my kingdom for a blog.

Ah, so much for waxing poetic. On to the juicy stuff. I'm just going to ramble here for a minute since I don't have any pics yet, but soon, oh yes, there will be pics of my works in progress. I'm hoping that blogging about it will entice me to finish my projects sooner. I know, that probably won't work. But we'll give it a shot, eh?

So, my blog name... Shknitzel. It's cute, yeah? I know I spelled it wrong, that's the whole point. My brain was fluttering around something way too simple, like "She Knits" and when I shoved the two together, I got Shknitzel. Oh, how sweet.

So, yay me. Here's my blog. Hope you like it, once there's something to like.

2 Comments:

Blogger yahaira said...

about time! Ive been wondering why you didnt have a blog this whole time over on craftster. Cant wait to see your work

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You finally have a blog! Yipeee! And I just had schnitzel for dinner. Hee hee hee.

booglass

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home