Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Fighting Monkeys



Ok, so it's not knitting. It's not even needlecraft. So sue me. But I still love them. I found these little guys at an estate sale yesterday. (I LOVE estate sales!) There are 10 of them; 2 each of 4 designs and 1 each of 2 designs. They're hand cut Chinese papercuttings, and are really beautifully executed, even if they ARE all of fighting monkeys!

You can see the rest of them here:
http://twosisters.lothruin.com/papercut.html

I've got them up for trade on Craftster, and added them to my trade list here. I may hang on to one or two, though. They're just so cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger yahaira said...

I love fighting monkeys, especially Chinese ones (who knew?!)

hmm, may have to trade with you :)

6:37 AM  
Blogger Lothruin said...

See, I just KNEW I could find these guys a home!

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home