Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Monday, August 04, 2008

New Yarns


Margot
Originally uploaded by lothruin
I've spun up a couple of yarns here. The first is made of one ply of heathered tan from a cake of pencil roving my Aunt Marge sent me, and a second ply of koolaid dyed wool top in blues and periwinkles. It's a solid worsted weight and 176 yards total.



Margot
Originally uploaded by lothruin

The second is a bulky 2-ply made of one undyed single and one of the bits of roving my mom sent home with me. She dyed a bunch of roving with koolaid and some natural dyes, for needle felting, then didn't needle felt it. So she handed it over to me for spinning, and this is the first result.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home