Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Mod Squad Secret Santa

I got a swap package from my Craftster Mod Squad secret santa! It's a great package, and my house smells so good now. Let's see... We've got ornaments with decoupaged origami papers, crocheted snowflake ornaments, little knitting ornaments, cinnamon dough ornaments, two bars of amazing soap, chocolate milk bath, a hazelnut candle, some beautiful cards and gift tags, sugared pecans, date balls and Kisses in two varieties: Caramel and Cherry Cordial. Also, recipes for the date balls, sugared pecans and cinnamon dough.

I made a garland out of the dough ornaments by tying them to a string of pearl sewing trip, and they're hanging above the window where my sewing machine sits. The hazelnut candle is sitting on my entertainment center perfuming my living room. The soaps and making my bathroom smell good. The rest of the ornaments are going to be added to a wreath I'm making. And the candy? pshaw. I'm eating the candy. Mmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home