Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sewing Desk + Fabric Dresser

equals a happy, happy me! I finally got this sewing desk moved into the house, and in a very nice spot, too. It'll be sunny, warm and there's an outlet RIGHT there. Unfortunately, my big Kenmore doesn't fit in the spot the pretty little Eldridge Rotary did, so the machine doesn't fold up into the desk the way it should, but listen, when you've been sewing on a wobbly card table, a sewing desk, even if it is slightly ill-fitted, is like a little slice of heaven.



Sewing Dresser
I also got a little dresser moved inside and filled with fabric and notions, so everything is now at my fingertips, and also my projects can stay out of the way. I'm really excited about this turn of events, because my sewing desk can also be used for all kinds of other crafting, so I really have a nice little crafting area now.

1 Comments:

Blogger pirateraven said...

Imagine being able to put all of your fabric and notions in one dresser... lol... I'm dyin' over here!

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home