Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Teaser


Teaser
I've completed and sent my Craftster Stocking Swap '07 package for Kittykill. It includes a number of made items, a number of bought items, and possibly my favorite knitted item of all time. This is your teaser. Kittykill, NO PEEKING at my Flickr!! Only at the teaser. Mwuahahaha...

In other news, Kit took her first trip to the yarn store with me this week to pick out the colors for her very own special request knitted stocking. Green with white polka dots and green stripes, she said. So we picked up a skein each of Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted in Christmas Green and Limeade, and I'll do a sort of random-width stripe pattern for the body of the stocking. Some of my amazing thrift store Yarn Emergency stash comes out of the closet for this project, too. Some Reynolds Lopi in Ash Heather, which is a very, very light grey, enough to be mostly white, and it felts deliciously. That will make up the cuff, heel and toe, as well as the duplicate stitch dots. I'm very excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home