Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

I know, I know

Trust me, I know. I haven't finished sewing in snaps for some of the stuff I made for Moira Bea, and for other of it, namely the pants, I haven't yet made tops to go with the bottoms, and I'm sorry, but little Moira Bea is no harlot. She's not posing naked from the chest up no matter how the boys all plead. I do have one that's ready to photograph, but that destroys all my hopes of a glamorous photo shoot, so all of you (one, right?) who wait with bated breath will just have to hold it a little longer.

But yeah. I'm sewing tonight. OK, well, right now I'm typing this here blog. But I'm sewing and knitting and crocheting almost all at the same time (just call me Vishnu) and I'm drinking tea and watching football too! It's like some kind of mad, mad dream come true. At the moment, my couch is covered with projects, though, so I'd best return to it. I'm making a lot of this stuff FOR people, so you can't see either, until they do. But yippee!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home