Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Goodbye June

Well, I haven't really been doing nothing all month. I haven't been doing much crafting, I admit. I had a vacation from July 2 through July 7, and I spent a good part of the last half of June getting ready for it. Meanwhile, I worked on Emily's wedding lace (now finished and sent, no pics, sorry) as much as I could. I don't even really know what else I got done.

I do have plans to make a scarf for myself, and I have little knitted sheepies dancing in my brain. Oh, and I made a super secret special surprise for Emily that I included in the package with her wedding lace. But otherwise, I've been doing things like yard work and house work and various other non-crafty things.

However, while in Indianapolis visiting my in-laws, I got to do something craft-related, if not exactly crafty. (Although I WAS knitting a lot of the time...) A bunch of my mod ladies from Craftster live near enough or happen to have family in Indy that we had ourselves a get together. It was great fun, and I wish I could hang out with them every day in real life. I may try to post a pic here soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home