Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Introducing Moira Bea

At long last, after much wishing and hoping and giggling in anticipation, I have my Blythe. Her name is Moira Bea, and here she is in a silk dress I made her while awaiting her arrival:





Yay Moira Bea!

Tonight I'm heading over to my mom's to sew some clothes for Kit, and maybe some for little Moira, and also to juice some lemons and limes in preparation of the candied peel making for the Scottish Party this weekend. Hmm. Maybe I'll stop at Walmart and get some heavy muslin or something so I can whip up a chemise that'll go under the black side of my bodice. (Sad, sad boning all bent the wrong way.) I'll bet it wouldn't take long to make a chemise happen while we're whipping up the dresses for Kit. Yay! I'm so excited! I love crafting with my mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home