Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Past the hump

For some reason, even though February's the shortest month of the year, it always seems to take so long...

I've been crafting pretty consistently, but feel like I have little to show for it. I have finished a couple of projects for my friendly Craftster Mod's, but have more yet to do. I have been to some great estate sales and have lots of things to list on Ebay (including the great Rainbow fabric I talked about earlier), and haven't done it, and I have taken very few pictures of ANYthing lately, with the exception of my new hairdo.



Oh, well, except I have made my first ATCs (artist trading cards) and posted them to Craftster:
My First ATC Gallery Post - Passion
Color, um... fairies? Pixies? I dunno...

I found a great doll to remake... A vintage Malibu Barbie from 1978, just like the one I used to have. Her paint and hair are in sad shape, so she's ripe for a makeover. I'm not sure the purpley gray hair I got is right for her skin tone, but I think the blue I have left over would look great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home