Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Another week

It's been a while, little blog, and I'm sorry. Well, not really. I've been busy. Saturday I was at my parents' house sewing ALL afternoon and evening. But I got most of it done. I sewed a little dress for Katherine, and then a skirt to go over it, and she'll be a pink tulip fairy. I also sewed a little sleeveless chemise thing for me, that's long and has an attached pettycoat, and I have a circle skirt. I found some dark green tights yesterday that I think will work for me, and Kit already had white tights. Sunday I started knitting Kit's legwarmers, and those are yellow and fuzzy, so her legs will look like little stamen. :D I'll be wearing green tights and green ribbons, and I have yet to make the sepal. But really, I' almost done, and I gotta tell ya, we look hot!

Meanwhile, I have just one finishing touch to add to the first advent calendar, and then I have to make the second. I don't think it'll be that tough, though. I just gotta go get the artwork printed. :D Maybe I'll try to do that tonight, while I visit Hot Topic to verify that I want to wear the particular green tights that I found, and I need to drop in at Joanns again to get some green fabric scraps and ribbon. Yay! So close!

I haven't gotten much further with the little tractor I was making, but I DID get distracted by (wee!) Halloween and a Craftster Swap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home