Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

MY little to do list

After reading through that little to do list, I got to thinking, which can be dangerous. This particular spate of thinking ended up in me starting a LiveJournal in case I feel the need to blog non-crafty things in the future (though I think that some things can stand being cross-posted), and the idea to do a crafty to do list, to outline my own personal goals. Now, this crafty to do list isn't a before-I-die kind of list. In fact, I'd like to get most of these things done before, say, the end of 2007. I think this is ambitious of me, since I'm a terrible procrastinator, and still fairly inexperienced in many things. But lists are good. They keep me focused.

So here we go, my crafty little to do list:

1. Create at least one each of knitted and crocheted full sweater patterns. (In other words, not a bolero, not a shrug, not a shell... a sweater.)

2. Learn to do intarsia and complete one satisfactory item in this technique.

3. Learn to do fair isle and complete one satisfactory item in this technique.

4. Knit at least ONE of my many fashion deconstructions.

5. Crochet a doiley with thread.

6. Knit something in lace. Real lace, with laceweight yarn.

7. Make a simple loom and weave a scarf.

That's it for now. I'll keep you posted. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home