Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Stash Cleaning means Auctions!

That's right, my stash-cleaning means Ebay Auctions. I'm a vintage yarn hog. I buy it, and then I don't use it. That means that some lucky guy or gal out there is going to get to use it instead. Up for auction at the moment, we have the following:

9 full skeins of Reynolds Slique in purple. This is a cool yarn, you guys! It's a cotton/viscose blend thick 'n' thin that has one really soft, airy ply of cotton and one shiny ply of viscose.

8 full skeins of Brown Sheep Co. Cotton Top. I had to keep the 12 skeins of Cotton Top DK, but the worsted is going, though half-heartedly. It's a great 50/50 cotton wool blend, and it's by Brown Sheep Co., so, ya know, it's good stuff!!

6 full skeins of Jerol Super Saver DK in Air Force and Navy. A nice, high-quality acrylic in big, 100 gram balls. I kept thinking I would use it for one of my friends who are either in the military or married to someone who is, but I never got around to it.

6 full skeins of Peter Pan DK plus some. A nice, basic acrylic/nylon blend baby yarn in blue. It's Peter Pan, which is certainly one of the better-known baby yarn brands, and there's enough of it to do a sweater. Plus, there are two skeins of label-less yellow pompadour that looks like it's pretty nice yarn.

OK, so I'm using my blog for shameless plus, but I just know you guys want some more yarn!! I priced the stuff mostly according to what I paid for it, and I admit I'm in a tight spot money-wise since Cory only just finally found a job after over 2 months. (YIKES! Let me tell you!) Still, though, it's all good yarn, the lots are all large enough to do something with, in matched dye lots, and, well, I know you guys like stash as much as I do. *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home