Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Oh My Goodness

I'm having trouble breathing. I feel so freakin' strangled with all the stuff that I've been doing that I wouldn't be surprised to see my own head sitting across the way a bit, watching me run around with it cut off.

Garage sale last weekend, made a little money. Not too bad. But lots of work. Katie is in town, played with her, visited with friends, etc. Jen left end of last week, and visited with her as much as I could... It's been a little crazy, and stressful, and kinda fun, but I'll be glad when my life settles back into a more subdued rhythm. And a friend in Australia just had a baby boy, so I've got to get my knitting needles out again. They've spent far too much time in a case. Oh, and I need to get black crochet thread to do some cool church linens for the Vampire swap I'm in. :D Hello SnB, here I come! Phew. I'm just... tired with my own social life! That's sad, huh?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vampire Swap? Man, I have to join Craftster now... lol! Anything to be all dark and dreary... Crafting on the Dark Side... very nice. Of course if I'd ever learn to knit or crochet, maybe I could go somewhere with it. And you making church linens? That's funny.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home