Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

More wenching, more crafting

Lessee, what did I do this weekend? Well, on Friday I Stitch n Bitched at Holly's house, where I finished a black velvet and studded display piece. I also made a second, not identical version of the "favorite earrings". And before I went to her house, I stopped at the Goodwill and found a ring belt and a tankard of my very own, so that was a lucky trip. Saturdday, I didn't do anything. OK, that's not true. I did some stuff. But mostly I was lazy and played with my daughter. Sunday, it was over to Mom and Dad's to Stitch n Bitch with mom and Jen, and I might have a new skirt soon. Then yesterday, I was a boothie again. Sold $14 worth of ear cuffs this weekend, and one pair of earrings to Titania, the queen of the fairies, that may lead to a commission for sterling silver fairy crowns. We'll see. Today, I'm tired and sore, though fortunately not sunburnt, and still have glitter on me that I couldn't wash off this morning. But I'm feeling happy. Good grief, I need a rest, but I won't get one. Katie got into town yesterday, Jen leaves Thursday, and I have a garage sale this weekend. Oh, for the lazy days of winter...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home