Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Yay me!

Ok, so, I found something to do! I'm creating a pattern for Crochetme. I'm working very hard, and it's looking very lovely, and I just can't wait! Plus, I've been making more jewelry, and by damn, I'm going to take pictures this weekend for the website. I WILL start selling stuff soon! And I've really got to get some auctions up for Two Sisters, too. Maybe this weekend I'll head out to the folks' place and dig Madame Thenardier out of the pole barn. She can model some clothes, and I'll see if mom has any stuff she want's photographed, and we can just really dig in and get some pics taken. I'm po', I need to get some of this stuff sold!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home