Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Monday, July 24, 2006

What do I do now?

All right, the Relay for Life is done. What do I do now? I don't have any specific reason to craft until the holidays. You know what that means? It means I should get in gear taking pics of the rather surprising number of jewelry items I have completed, and the hats I have crocheted, and... Now that I have stock, I should be listing it. This is an important part of having a business.

In other news, last night I dropped my daughter off with my parents and she left on a trip with them this morning. While at my folks' last night, I crocheted her a little hat in burgundy cotton, that should match the jacket I bought for her, and it's sort of shaped like a bucket hat, except it's made with shell stitch... it's really, really cute. I'm going to have mom take pics of little bit out in Utah in the hat, so you all can see how aderble she is. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home