Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Daddy's Birthday

My dad's birthday is on Saturday, and it really snuck up on me. I have been sheltering a few baby oak trees to transplant to my parents' place, and I was going to take the trees over there for his birthday, but mom said it's a little early yet. However, my sister gave me a lovely idea for a related gift. I've put together a pre-decorated scrapbook, with places to add photographs and a little story about a baby oak tree. I finished the layout last night, and I have to print off the story today at work, where the printer is better, then finish cropping and adding the text tonight. I think it's really cute, personally. *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home