Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Checking In

Let's see... I've made a couple of necklaces using the Sterling Silver clasps I got on clearance at Hobby Lobby with my birthday money. They're cool, I think. But I can never get good pics of my jewelry, so I can't share them right now.

I've also been busy working on a knitted hat, some slippers, another little baby sweater, and some crocheted items of little note. I've just been keeping myself busy with small projects, and I'm rather enjoying myself. My sister was in town a whlie back, and my Aunt Marge is here until tomorrow, and so there has been a little crafting going on. It's just nice. That's all there is to say on that. :D

Ooh, one more thing... As many of you may know, I was offered a position as a volunteer moderator for Craftster.org's Knitting Boards and in January we implimented a monthly knitting challenge. Every month a new theme is voted for via a list of suggested themes from Craftster members. January's theme was "One Stitch to Rule them All" and the stitch was moderator's choice. All projects had to include the stitch pattern. The voting is on now for the January Challenge, and let me tell you, every single entry is amazing! You can check out all the entries and if you're a Craftster member, be sure to vote! I can't wait for the next challenge. Right now it's looking like we might get Vintage Knits, with a runner up of Knitted Monsters, and both of those sound like SO much fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home