Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Here comes Santa Freakin' Claus

Ah, Halloween is over. It's officially November, which means that between today and February 2nd, I have the birthdays of my boss, my daughter, my mother and three of my best friends, plus Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years and the anniversaries of my parents and my best friends. And actually, five of those birthdays, one of the anniversaries and Thanksgiving are between today and my own birthday in exactly one month. Yikes!!! Time to get crafting. The passing of Halloween has been a huge relief to me for many reasons, and I can set my sights back on holiday crafting again. I'm so glad! I was really looking forward to it, but was schooling myself to stay on Halloween target until the day itself. So now I'm free to finish up a few projects I have pending and really buckle down on gifts and holiday stuff.

And to that end, I must mention that my advent calendars for the Craftster Advent Calendar swap turned out really cool. I can't reveal them yet, because they haven't reached their recipient (er... haven't been sent... um...) but I'll post pics as soon as she gets them. :D

And I promise, I'll post pics of Kit's and my costumes as soon as my friend sends me the digital pics he took. I want to enter the Craftster costume contest, so I hope he does it soon. :D

Thats all here for now. I'm off to do some gift planning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home