Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A Catchup

OK, so it's been a few weeks. In all honesty, I've hardly crafted at all, but I have crafted SOME, and I need to post pics. But since I'm at work, that can wait. Meanwhile, though, what I've been spending all my time doing is updating the look of Two Sisters Vintage and trying to get new items added. Plus, I've got a bunch of auctions up, and hope to add a bunch more today since there's a listing sale. I really like the way the new Two Sisters site looks, even if it was a lot of work to put together. I've also been working on transfering a whole bunch of vintage patterns to PDF format, which is taking some time (mostly editing the OCR text, because they look way better that way than just scanning jpgs of the patterns), but once I'm finished I'll be adding pattern purchases to the Two Sisters site, and it will be cool. :D And now that I know what I'm on about, I may also be changing over my patterns to PDF and having them available on Moirai via that method rather than as a webpage, because the PDFs look so much nicer.

That's really all there is here. I've been feeling like doing some knitting, but I have been forcing myself to do as much with the website and PDFs each evening as possible, and frankly with as nice as the weather has been for the last few days, I haven't gotten much done since last week. I've got spring housework to do, after all. *sigh* It always seems like there aren't enough hourse in a day to do all the things I want to do. Maybe that's why I'm always tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home