Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Weaving in the Ends

I realized I worked on several projects this summer that I never posted pictures of here because they were for other peoples' weddings, and I think I didn't want to blog about them until they had them, and didn't get pics.

But... in this post I mentioned the lace panel I made for EmilyFlew's special mod wedding project. I used the lace pattern from Knitty's Wisp for my panel. You can see the finished project here. My panel is second in from the right-most edge of that first picture. It was really fun to knit, and I love that lace pattern, and do believe I'm going to use it in combo with some worsted-weight mohair blend yarn and giant needles to make a scarf for a friend of mine.

In August, I briefly mentioned that I made the jewelry for Sweets4ever's wedding, and posted a link to a Craftster thread about it. Sweets was kind enough to post further (and MUCH better) pics of the jewelry here and here. I was really inordinately pleased with how they came out, and was so happy to be able to give Sweets her dream necklace, as she put it.

I think those are the only two projects I didn't really elaborate on. So there we go, loose ends all woven in. Good thing I wasn't working in stripes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home