Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A Kink in the Works

How am I ever going to finish Christmas crafting with three stitches in my right ring finger? The answer: very carefully. The stitches don't come out until December 14th, so I'm having to seriously revise some of my holiday crafting plans. I think I can still knit and crochet and sew (at least, by this weekend, after the thing isn't bandaged like a monster finger and really sore), but I'll have to take things slow and easy, which means my carefully planned crafting schedule is all up in the air now. :(

The saga of the stitches in my finger is a long and painful one, but only because it sort of hurts to type, and I make a LOT of mistakes with a finger out of commission. Suffice it to say, unseen large piece of glass + my finger = a quick look at my own bone and some other less pleasant things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home