Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Kit's Stocking Done Knitting


Kit's Stocking Done Knitting
Originally uploaded by lothruin
No, this is not, in fact, a knitted fake animal skin. This is Kit's stocking, almost finished. According to she, I need to add more dots. I'll do that and seam it up tonight and full the thing, and then slap it on the form to dry. It turned out so much better than I expected. Its the same heavily modified stocking pattern I used for the skully stocking in the Craftster Stocking Swap 2007. I changed the proportions somewhat for this stocking because it's for a kid, and because i used slightly different yarn. And of course, the stripes and dots make things a little different. The colors melded much better than I ever hoped, and I am now marveling at my daughter's rather sophisticated taste, but I can't wait to get the thing all fulled and see how it really turns out. I think it's going to look fabulous.

Kit's Stocking View 2

Kit's Stocking Half Heel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home