Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Kit's Stocking


Kit's Stocking
Originally uploaded by lothruin
Kit's stocking is finished, and might I say, she's really rather a pretty little thing. My husband asked me how many stockings one child needs. I told him he doesn't get it. *grin* I'm really happy that Kit now has a stocking made by my own hands, at her own request, designed exactly like she wanted it. And it really makes me feel all fuzzy inside to know that Kit's tastes are sophisticated enough that this stocking can grow with her; that it's grown-up enough she might even want to take it with her when SHE'S all grown up. For more about Kit's stocking see this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home