Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Georgia On My Mind

Over the weekend, I visited my sister in Atlanta. This was my first visit to Georgia, and it rained the entire time. But it was still very pretty, and we had a lot of fun. In relation to crafting, we visited a little yarn store up the street from where Jen lives, called Sheepish. The shop was really darling in a kind of funky way, and the sales person was very nice. I'd love to go back some time. I managed to walk away with only $1 worth of vintage pattern books.

We visited another shop as well, the name of which I don't recall. It was much more a standard yarn store, inhabited by a small group of chatty older women. Not as much my kind of atmosphere, but their yarn selection was wonderful!

I did buy two balls of a sock yarn that I'll have to edit in when I get home. It's beautiful. Drool worthy colors, really!

That was really the only crafty stuff we did, unless you count drinking wine (arguably an important part of crafting) or facilitating a fashion makeover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home