Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Designer Anxiety

Ah, I've suddenly realized that if you decide to become a designer, and start submitting patterns to magazines, it isn't all peaches and cream. I'm practically crawling out of my skin waiting to hear back on my first pattern submission, but it's made it this far without a rejection, and there's only so much time left, so I'm trying to tell myself I've already found success even if this pattern doesn't get published. It's made it to the final cut. And it's only my first.

So, I think the suspense is driving me insane, because I'm working on a crochet pattern to submit to CrochetMe.com. How I could decide to put myself through this again, I'm not sure, but what the hell.

4 Comments:

Blogger yahaira said...

Im sure you'll do awesome!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Lothruin said...

It is not a very impressive pattern. If it does get published, do not expect great things. But it's reasonably innovative, so i'm crossing my fingers. Thanks for the support!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Where did you submit? The new SnB book? I'm sure it'll be awesome! I'll cross my fingers too for you.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Lothruin said...

Knitty, actually. My designs for the crochet SnB didn't make the cut. I actually forgot about them... heh.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home