Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Friday, April 10, 2009

GOMM2, Revenge of the Needle Nook


IMG_0761
Originally uploaded by lothruin
Yes, in my last post not only did I promise to post the sock yarn I bought, but I also referred to a lovely yarn store as "the name of which I don't recall" and upon remembering the name, failed completely to edit the post to include it. This is so naughty of me.

In the first place, I never did post a picture of the yarn. That is a cardinal sin. I'm repenting though. (Must be said, the colors of the yarn in this pic are a little off, and it might possibly be because the color of the hat in which they were photographed competed with the color of green in the yarn. It was better than the alternatives, though.)

In the second place, the Neede Nook, which is the no-longer-nameless other yarn store, does not deserve such shabby treatment. It really was a lovely store, and the selection was excellent. Now, as I said in my last post, it wasn't exactly my kind of atmosphere. I'm kind of a punk-rock knitter and for personality, I'd go with Sheepish. But they're just starting to build up their inventory, and so their selection is not nearly as good as Needle Nook's. Overall, though, I enjoyed them both thoroughly. (How can one not enjoy being surrounded by shelves and shelves of gorgeous yarn, after all?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home