Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Jaywalker 2.0.5


sock
Originally uploaded by lothruin
On the 4th of July I was in Indianapolis visiting with my husband's (large) family. It rained all day. The 65 people for whom multiple canopies were set up outside spent most of the afternoon and evening in the house, which is large, but not that large. I calmed my overtaxed (over-smiled, over-meaningless-chattered) nerves by working on my sock. As you can see, right before dinner it was looking pretty good, although I was getting strange looks from Cory's mostly straight-laced family. After knitting a fair bit during the car ride home, I am proud to say I'm only a few rows away from having one completed sock. My daughter stayed behind in Indianapolis with her grandma and grandpa, so I anticipate many pleasurable evenings of uninterupted knitting during the couple of weeks while she's gone. I might even have a finished pair of Jaywalkers by the end of July!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home