Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Bad Blogger

I'm a bad blogger. Bad, bad, bad. I've been so busy reading, training a puppy, visiting with my sister who recently got back from Africa, and then got back from California, and then went home to Atlanta, and working some things out with my band, who's direction is questionable at the moment, that I haven't hardly had time to craft, let alone blog. But I will be posting pics tonight of a couple of jewelry items I've finally finished and gotten pics of, and then I'll be off to work on SOMEthing, though I'm not sure what yet. August has been a busy, blurry month for me, and all too soon the cooler months will be upon me as well as the time for crafting in earnest for the coming winter holidays, which include not only Christmas and MY birthday, but also my mother's and best friend's birthdays and my parents' anniversary. And that's not even including my dad's birthday, my daughter's birthday and Halloween all within a month of each other! Boy I've got some gift-making to do! (And costumes, and decorations, and, and, and...)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not a bad blogger, but an inactive one. No big deal there.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Lothruin said...

Blog Inactive. It feels so idle.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home