Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Puppy Love

This is completely unrelated to crafting. I spent all last week working on a website when I had free time, and haven't even picked up my needles or hook in weeks. Bad me. But the website is going to be a place for me, my mother, my friend Holly and maybe a couple others to sell jewelry, knitwear, etc. So it's somewhat relavent.

Anyway, that's not what is exciting. This weekend we got a dog! She's so sweet. Her mother was part lab, part rottweiler. Her father was probably rottie/sheperd. She's colored like a rottie, with ever-so-slightly sharper features. She's so pretty and sweet. Her name is Mina. I've wanted a dog for so long, but I didn't think my husband liked dogs. Well, turns out he just doesn't like msot breeds. But I just love our little Mina, and so does he. And so does Kit! We're just one, big, happy, doggie-filled family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home