Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I love Marnie MacLean

Seriously. Beautiful patterns, approachable personality, and NOW a cool blog quiz!

According to her quiz I am a "Knitting Guru", which surprises me only a little, even considering I haven't been knitting very long. I spend almost as much time looking through knitting resources, past and present, and investigating stitch patterns, etc., as I do knitting. My skill at knitting doesn't even come close to my knitting knowledge, which is a little sad.

Knitting Guru
You appear to be a Knitting Guru. You love knitting and do it all the time. While finishing a piece is the plan, you still love the process, and can't imagine a day going by without giving some time to your yarn. Packing for vacation involves leaving ample space for the stash and supplies. It can be hard to tell where the yarn ends and you begin.

http://www.marniemaclean.com


What Kind of Knitter Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home