Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Two in a Week?

That's right folks, I posted yesterday, and I'm posting again today! How cool is that? I have good news! At least until April, I will have use of a digital camera. I feel so high tech... I'm a geek, but no technogeek, thank you very much. I have no cell phone, no PDA, no digital camera of my own. And I don't care.

So anyway, I went home last night and worked on my Knitty pattern, and then had to frog back to where I started for the evening. But that's OK. Live and learn. I'll make a quick adjustment and should have it finished by tonight. I wonder if I should include random dog hairs in my gauge calculation for the pattern. I wonder if the little dirty-looking black spots where dog hair is knit in will make the pictures look cruddy. Hmm. I LOVE having a dog. I really do. Even having dog hair in my knitting. I have a little teddy bear that my mother made me when I was young. It has Meaghan hairs crocheted into it. I was so sad when Meaghan died. It's a little special, in a creepy sort of way, to have that teddy.

Expect photos this weekend. I'm so excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home