Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Stitchin' and Bitchin'

Well, I've been negligent again. Here I am, haven't knit a thing in a month... But that's all behind me now. I got $75 in gift certificates to Michael's for Christmas, and I've only got about $13 left. :D I've got some new yarns, and some ideas on what to do with it. And I'm working on a pattern for Knitty. Yes, I'm actually working on it. Almost done in fact. I'd have been done by yesterday if I hadn't gotten sick. I'm using dpn's. Freaky, huh?

Anyway, I still don't have nearly enough pictures, although my mother got a new digital camera, so I might ask her if I can have her old one just for stuff like this. Since you guys don't care if my blog pics are professional quality. But just so you all know how much I wish I had a digital camera, please see the post titled Ode to a Digital Camera from July of last year. I still feel that way, you know...

And now on to the meaty stuff. Sew Fast Sew Easy sucks. Wanna know why? Click here, and read this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home