Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

I love anagrams

Anagrams: words or phrases made by rearranging the letters from other words or phrases. I love them. And you can love them too. Check out the Internet Anagram Server for tons of anagram fun. I anagramed my name. I like these:

A manlier nest rots. (Needs that feminine touch.)
A mineral rests not. (Poor minerals.)
A terminal tern SOS. (Poor tern.)
Nailer on mattress. (Well, where else?)
I learn on mattress. (That's what the nailer's for.)
Mattress near loin. (Yes, we've established that.)
Mr Senate or Stalin. (I don't know why I love this one.)

Then I did my sister's name. I like these best:
Furry zen ankle ninja
Rare zen ninja flunky
Zany feral inner junk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home