Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

I shall be triumphant!

I shall, I say! It's 4:00pm here, and I've got all night left to knit tonight, and all morning tomorrow before the closing ceremonies, and I didn't think I was going to make it. I was feeling really unwell last night and this morning, and I was asleep instead of knitting, so you can imagine my dismay. But I woke up about 2 hours ago feeling mostly well enough, and picked up my needles. I had a few problems early on, missing decreases, which you really can't do with a raglan because it makes it all wonky, but I had some tea and cleared my head, and I'd like to report that I've just picked up the stitches for the miles and miles of ribbing, and really, I think I'm going to make it! And then I'll have met my goal AND will have a finished jacket to send to my beloved Oma.

My friend Heather had a baby girl on Monday. YAY! So as soon as this jacket is finished, I'm stalling on my Capeletologie to make some stuffies for a baby girl. I already have oodles of ideas, and once they're finished, I'll be posting oodles of patterns, too! Well, back to knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home