Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

More and more

Well, last night I managed to actually get a little knitting done. Fortunately for me, I am not that interested in the ski events, so I watched Bones, and that was enough to get the needles clacking. UNfortunately for me, I've got this great idea for a crocheted sweater, that I'm just dying to try out, and I have to keep slapping my own hand and reminding myself I'm making something for my beloved Oma. Me = Selfish. :D

Meanwhile, the digital camera my parents have lent me still hasn't become functional. They sent me the wrong cord, and then they found the right cord, and then misplaced it, and... Well, my camera won't talk to my computer yet. They're having a tiff. (Haha, get it?) But, I've been taking pics of the progress, sort of, and will update the previous couple posts with pics once I get the cord, which should be some time this weekend. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home