Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Only a few more days

Only a few more days until the Knitting Olympics start, and I'm practically itching to get started! I finished my submission for Craftster Challenge #9 (My Twin Barbie) and wanted to start a new project to keep my idle hands busy until the 10th, but so help me, last night I was overcome by a fit of mental jewelry design that kept me awake into the wee hours of the morning. So, I'll probably spend this week making jewelry. Besides, I need to get a good inventory going. We want to get the site up soon. Phew.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well your name idea rocks! I would love to use it but the guilt.....oh the guilt. So I say we make an even trade, of sorts.

I am headed to Colombia next week. If I can find a cool yarn I'll buy you a few skeins. If not I'll send you Costa Rica coffee and other goodies. Fair???

email me booglass at hotmail.com

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home