Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

De-stashing

I'm de-stashing a little at a time right now. I've got several lots of yarn listed on Ebay. Here are the ones I have listed so far:

Ecru 100% wool Yarn Brunswick Pomfret Mark II sport yarn, 4 skeins. And ladies, I've got vintage patterns for this yarn! As you can see, this beautiful openwork tank only takes 4 skeins for the largest size. And you could hand-dye this yarn, too! Ooohh, you are feeling sleepy, you want this yarn!!

Heathered Brown 100% wool Yarn Brunswick Pomfret Mark II sport yarn, 6 skeins. This is the same yarn as the ecru, only there's more of it. And somewhere, I know I've got patterns that use this amount. The color is really beautiful. At first glance, you might think it is a "typical" 60's/early 70's brown, to go with the rust, olive and mustard, but not so! It's a beautiful chocolate heathered with auburn undertones. In fact, it is very close in color to the Lion Brand wool-ease T&Q color called Wood. The color gives wonderful texture, and it's perfect for something modern.

And if you happen to look at any of those auctions, click through to take a gander at a few of the others. I've got a couple vintage hats listed right now that are really lovely. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home