Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

My hands hurt

It is about 12:20pm CST, and I'm very nearly finished with my Knitting Olympics project. I just have to seam and graft the sleeves. (First I have to find a yarn needle...hmph. Never can find one of those when I need it.) As I said yesterday at 4:00pm, I had about 2 rows of the ribbing section done. I stopped for about 90 minutes to post to my blog and attend a wedding on Puzzle Pirates. Then I knitted for about an hour, took a moment to order pizza, then another 30 minutes and ate dinner. After dinner, I knitted from about 7:45pm until 10:15, when my hands couldn't take it anymore. Then I was knitting by around 9:00 this morning. That's 11" of 2x2 ribbing over 152 stitches in a little over 7 hours. My hands hurt. They're cramping. But I will have this puppy seamed by 2:00pm my time, or my name isn't Lothruin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home