Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Something Tiny

As this is a sometimes-not-a-knitting blog, as in, I do a lot of stuff besides knitting, and I don't feel inclined to limit my craft-blogging to knitting, nor do I feel inclined to have multiple craft blogs, I feel it is safe to post here about my One Tiny Thing Round 4 swap item without giving it away to my swapper if she feels inclined to read my blog. *grin* It could be knitted. Or maybe not. It might have beads. It might not. Or be sewn. Or maybe not. Is it jewelry? I can't say. Whatever it is, though, I'm really enjoying making it. And I'm a fair way along. I started it last night, and caused my husband to say "What is THAT?" Heehee. It's been a small challenge. Pun intended. I'll post more details (and pics) after it's been received.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home