Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Ebay Auctions for Scrapbooking Stuff

As promised, here are the Ebay listings for the Creative Memories items I am removing from my home. (I say that in the nicest way, but seriously, folks, how can I expect to have a proper stash, with these things taking up precious space?)

First, two autions for a Patterns 'n' Pens template, intended to use in conjunction with the oval and circle shape cutters. These were only offered as thank-you gifts for class or workshop coordinators, so they aren't easy to come by:
Patterns 'n' Pens Template 1
Patterns 'n' Pens Template 2

And here's a second thank-you-only template:
Storylines Template

Next, is an auction for a Tape Runner, one refill and a box of Photo Splits:
Adhesives Lot

Here's a little kit I put together with two thank-you-only templates, some little deco-packs, adhesives of two kinds, a pen and a photo-labeling pencil
Little CM Kit

Take a look, and if you have any questions, you know how to get ahold of me. *grin*

2 Comments:

Blogger knitlit kate said...

hi melissa! love your blog. thanks for the ideas for the ferragamo bag...i think we're making good progress.

noticed you have a vintage store...have you ever seen a wicker purse top like the one in the ferragamo bag? i've been thinking that might be a good way to go to make the top of this thing...just cut the top off a vintage one. i've seen some stuff on ebay that has possibility.

5:18 AM  
Blogger Lothruin said...

I do keep my eyes out for purses, but wicker ones are hard to come by in good shape. If you can find one, that WOULD be a good way to go, provided it has the right shaping, since it would be pretty tough to cut it off in the scallops and have it staystructurally sound. I'm still working my brain around the idea of knitted raffia as a replacement, actually. :D

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home