Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Shknitzel

Strickgarnschnitzel: Clippings of knitting yarn.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Lagging

OK, it's been a while. Why? Because I have been working, damn it! I made a beading kit as an angel in the DIY Craft Kit II swap, and I made a customized pony in the Custom Pony swap. (I'll post pics of mine after my swap partner receives hers.) Here's the pony I got (Thanks Quincy134!!):



And here's Kit posing with her, and wearing her new T-shirt, made to match the pony:



Also, I've been knitting a little, cleaning a little AND designing some websites. As an example, I've been working on a design for Scrapdragon Metalarts. The artist is a friend, and he's amazing! Obviously, there are still some things to work out, and I HAVE a whole bunch of pictures, but haven't formatted them for use on the site yet. Still, I'm pretty excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home